Friday, December 6, 2013

What's on my face


I guess I've been wearing the same stuff over and over these days, so I had to share!

Seventeen X-Traordinaire mascara
A brand that I love and it's Greek! This mascara makes my lashes longer and adds volume, BUT it doesn't seem to work well on it's own on my eyelashes, so I pair it with..

Beauty Line Cosmeticks Ultra Volume Black mascara
I've had this mascara for a bit and I didn't bother to try it out. Boy was I wrong. I was out with friends and one of the girls had the longest, most feathery lashes I had ever seen. I had to ask. And she was wearing this mascara, the one I snobbed! Well, it's just fantastic and I feel I've found a great match.

Seventeen Natural Matte Silky Blush in Pale Rose
Again, Seventeen. This brand makes awesome products after all. I wanna buy all the stuff! The blush looks so great and I think it would compliment every skintone and it's easily wearable for every day. It seems I have a soft spot for pink blushes, no?

Kiko eyeshadow in 124
This was a gift along with some other Kiko stuff, and I have to say, I want Kiko to be sold in Greece! Lovely colour, it looks like a cooler shade of my fave Satin Taupe, but even more gorgeous blended on the bottom lashline.

Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy lipstick (link!)
Can I just say I resisted buying Rebel all last year but this fall I was all over that shade? However, one fine day before going to MAC, I thought I'd ordered some Wet n Wild (obviously it's the exact dupe), because a) way cheaper b) hadn't tried any lipstick from them. It did not dissapoint. I can't even. I need more.

Catrice Photofinish 18h Liquid foundation
Ok, yesterday around this time, I squealed from utter joy and happiness. Catrice finally, FINALLY is sold in Greece in Hondos Centers and that means now, I can buy this foundation without having to travel hundreds of miles. I'm telling you, if you want a foundation that doesn't look cakey but rather flawless, is dirt cheap (6,5 euro) and it's almost full coverage but you don't feel it on your skin like a freaking mask, buy this one. 

MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow
I did a B2M some time ago and they just stopped giving lipsticks. Isn't that the dumbest idea ever? However, I got All That Glitters and it's an ok one for every day and I've been wearing it lots and lots. But seriously, if you own the Nakeds/Sleeks, don't bother. And I'm adding, I N G L O T.

Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Esspresso Ink
One of the best dark brown gels, that looks gorgeous and not too harsh as a black would. I'm trying to use it up to buy some Inglot (yes a haul is coming)

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
No words. My favourite, you know it.

6 comments :

  1. Θέλω το concealer και την μάσκαρα της beauty line!! Eπίσης... παρήγγειλα κραγιόν wet 'n wild και το συγκεκριμένο δεν το πήρα...στόκος.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Θέλω να πάρω κ άλλα ρε! Να μου πεις ποια πήρες αν είναι να τα πάρω!

      Delete
  2. Seventeen matte blushes are pure love <3 I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh they are not raved enough! I need to check out their other shades too

      Delete
  3. I have to try the Collection concealer! Great products, I can't wait for the haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, it's high time I Tried Catrice! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...