Monday, January 16, 2012

Booming Trend: Pastels

Hey everyone!

I was browsing several fashion show photos and videos from New York Fashion Week, and the pastel trend really stood out for me. I really love pastel colors, they compliment my skintone amazingly well, so I was happy to see this trend on the catwalks for the spring/summer season.




I really liked the DVF, J.Crew, Jill Stuart and Philip Lim fashion shows. 
They did a great job, everything from the outfits to hair and makeup were stunning.
 The lines are flowy and etherial, I liked they're not strictly structured, this made them even more romantic and  fairytale-like.
This trend is absolutely chic and elegant, perfect for the spring season.








Are you a fan of the pastel trend? Will you follow it this season?

 ♥

3 comments :

  1. I love these colors , i think they are going to be very soft and romantic :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastels are not my favorite kind of think as I total look but I like pastel details like a blouse or a bag etc, especially in pink shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. @smugnificent I was thinking to do the same thing this year, buy just some pieces and blend them together with other trends

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...