Friday, October 18, 2013

What's on my face

When you do the same makeup look over 5 times in a row, you know it's a good one. I  Since I got this berry lipstick by Beauty Line last week, I've been doing this effortless yet beautiful look over and over. Besides the lipstick, another bold colour item would be the blush that I never thought I'd be caught wearing in public in a million years because it's a bright coral, almost red from Sleek. Now that I've overcome my fear of red blush, I might as well go out and buy a few more others to try out.


Makeup used:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B40
Crochet from the Sleek blush palette in Lace
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 02
Naked and Buck from the Naked palette
Beauty Line lipstick in shade 1
Rimmel London Scandaleyes waterproof eye pencil in Nude
Maybelline Colossal mascara
Essence gel eyeliner (recently discontinued)



2 comments :

  1. I see lots of favourites in this post (UD Naked, Chanel Vitalumiere aqua &Collection concealer)...! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wishlist haha!

    great post,
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...