Thursday, October 13, 2011

Haul!



I decided to do a little haul with the items I bought the past week.
I was running out of foundation, so I thought it would be a good time to hit the Chanel counter. :)




So... I ended up getting the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation.
I only tried this once, when the MUA on Chanel matched my skin tone, but I definately liked its texture.
The coverage is really great and made my skin look flawless.
Unfortunately, this foundation was on the pricey side, but what can I do? I couldn't resist!
It had such amazing reviews and something tells me it will be a favourite.
Ahhh Chanel...




Korres is one of my all time favourite brands for skin care products and this one is my go-to facial scrub.
My skin is normal, but as it's getting colder it tends to be dry and flaky.
 It's the 7th or 8th tube I purchase and I will be repurchasing over and over again!




I got this yesterday, so I had only one day to try it out.
Smells amazing, I love berries and it's a good thing it's organic and natural! Double yay!
My lips felt moisturized, but I will have to try it some more to tell if it will work for me.




I was a little naughty, I admit it. 
But my E.L.F. eyelash curler broke the other day and I didn't want to buy a new one.
It was love at first sight. 
I've used this twice, it works AMAZINGLY well on my lashes and I can say it's worth the money.
Sadly, Shu Uemura doesn't sell the rubbery pads anymore, so I'll have to rebuy the whole curler when this thing it's broken. Oh well...!





Now this was the ultimate impulse buy.
I was browsing the Forever21 website when I saw this was on sale for just 7 euros!
I instantly clicked the buy button and a few days later came in the post.
When I opened the package, I felt like I had stolen it. I love it!!!!
The weather is not so cold right now, but I can totally wear this in a couple months.


Also a few days ago, my bestie and I went crazy eBay jewelry shopping, so jewelry haul comingggg!!!!



How do you feel about these kind of bargain buys? Have you ever bought something on a 70%-80% sale?

3 comments :

  1. hey Olga!
    welcome to blogging! nice haul, love the lip butter:)
    im following u now!

    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olga!!! Welcome to the beauty blogging world!

    I love Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation! It's one of my favorites too!! It is a bit expensive, but the results are amazing! Totally worth it! Sue Uemura eyelash curler is in my wish list... I think I am going to brake the one I have now to give myself another incentive to buy it!!! ;) lol I have to visit the Forever21 website! This looks like a steal!!! Only €7??? How about the shipping costs???

    I try to look for bargains, but usually I buy on an impulse!! I can't wait for the offers! If I want something I have to buy it there and then!!! Obviously if it is on sale it's even better!!!;)

    Lovely post! Can't wait for the Jewellery Haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rakhsan Thanks a lot!!!

    @Christina the shipping cost is 6 euros foran order. I didn't actually believe the price I paid was true until it came in the mail :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...