January passed by so quickly! I had a really nice time in January with the holidays and all, but I hate the cold!
I have a few favorites that I used throughout January and really liked! (I'm not going to mention my all time fav products that I also used in January, it would be so boring repeating myself over and over again...)
So, onto the products!
1. Garnier BB cream in Light. Loved it since the first day I used it! Review here!
2. Tommy G nailpolish in 414. I like the color and the quality is great, like all Tommy G I've tried so far.
3. ELF Studio Blush brush. I used this brush so much this month. I think I'll do a review on my ELF brushes soon...
4. Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose. Smells like roses and blueberries. I got this a few weeks ago and was instant love. I have a thing for Lancome perfumes, they just smell hauntingly amazing.
5. Essence Bronzing Mat Powder in 02. I like that it's mat, long lasting, great pigmented and so cheap!
(pic taken from the yogen fruz website)
I have been obsessed with frozen yogurt lately. This is a new dessert for us greeks, however I tried it in England a while back and loved it. I wish I had a shop near my house so I could eat whenever I want! I have tried it in almost every shop avalaible in the Athens region, and I'd say my favorite is the Metro Mall one, called yogen fruz. Best fruit toppings ever, so yummy I can die.
Once upon a time
I don't watch greek TV at all, I think it's trashy and disgusting, but I really like some american series and shows. I accidentally bumped to to trailer of Once Upon a Time on Youtube and then watched the first episode online. I am hooked! It's seriously one of the best series of this season. It combines fairytales with modern world in a great storyline. I hope it keeps up being awesome the entire season!
What were your favorites for January?