Saturday, September 14, 2013

Jewellery storage

I have been collecting jewellery for years. However, I haven't found a practical and cute way to store my ongrowing collection in my room. I have seen oh so many jewellery storage videos including one from Paris Hilton that has a room full of jewellery (yes, I'm envious) and there are always more storage solutions if you have many pieces/expensive jewellery from storage companies like Lok'nStore.

Lately I have been browsing Pinterest (as you do) to get any ideas for a DIY or an store made option to store my precious jewels.





(photos taken from Pinterest)

Most pieces have to be in a box or a closed invironment or else, they oxidize. I have been storing them in displays for the past years and I have noticed some of them being oxidized. Clear nail polish always work, but I want a more permanent solution.

However some of the above options I have found that are not the cheapest ones (ex wall mirror armoire)

How do you store your jewellery? Is it worth it investing in more expensive storage options for them?




8 comments :

  1. I want one of those wall mirror armoires, they are a little piece of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a mirror armoire and it solved so many things, I bought it on sale at a time I really needed a mirror and it didn't cost me so much more than a whole body mirror in the end. For my large necklaces and statement pieces I have made a hanger using an old announcement board

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Girl can't stop themselves from wearing the jwellery..
    Accessories are the one which makes women complete...
    Student bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dimensions were sufficient for me, plus their parking is a nice bonus when you need to quickly stop by, pull something out of storage, and jet off.
    Self storage management software

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many ways to go about organizing your accessory. Different methods make more sense depending on your space and what you’re storing. No matter which method you choose, these accessory organizer definitely helps you to reduce the space usage and clutter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.Affordable Choker necklace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
    alliansring egen design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...