Thursday, October 11, 2012

Back to school

Hey everyone!

I'm totally feeling the fall vibe at last. A bit chilly at night, the sweet smell of rain on the ground and the need to snuggle all day! And to me, now it's time for back to school outfits!




I've been into the college style for years. It is trendy, very sophisticated and casual at the same time, but you can mix and match accessories to make it trendy. One of the brands I love for that college look, is Russell Atletic. I definately dig the clothes, I used to borrow my brother's t-shirts because their quality is amazing to say the least.




Shirt: Stradivarius tshirt: Russell Athletic jeans: Seven Shoes: Converse Bag: H&M 
Bracelet: Accessorize Sunglasses: Rayban

They are actually my gym clothes as well, I want to be stylish when I run on the treadmill! I love all the detailing and the colours.
Check them out on their facebook page as well!






9 comments :

  1. amazing outfit honey!
    you look amazing!

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Preppy and classy!
    Have a great weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool and classy when back to shcool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Μ'αρεσει πολυ οπως τα συνδυασες και σου πανε πολυ! Κουκλα :-)

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. παρα πολυ ωραιο outfit :)
    σου παει πολυ το casual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. πολυ ωραιο στυλ!!! :)

    friendsofbeautyland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...