Thursday, December 13, 2012

Give Joy!

Hey everyone!

I guess you want to see some posts filled with holiday spirit these days, so that's exactly what I'll be posting all this month!

Few weeks back, I went to a Christmas themed event at The Body Shop. It made me crave Christmas trees, snow and gingerbread houses!

I knew The Body Shop made great limited edition items for Christmas and this year, everything Christmasy is totally fabulous.


The cranberry and ginger sparkle collections are my favourite from this year's Christmas limited edition range. The giner sparkle one is has one of the yummiest scents I've ever smelt. It feels like Christmas in your bathtub!

I especially liked the gift sets where you can get everything from the collection (isn't the gingerbread man so freaking cute?) The prices are quite nice as well! Believe me, every girl would love to find one of these gift sets under her Christmas tree!




The lip balm and body butter gift sets caught my eye instantly! There are also some amazing little gift sets, perfect for stocking fillers.








I love love love their packaging, it's to die for!

I'm going to restock on my ginger sparkle shower gel and get some more goodies these days. I've been loving the shower gel so far, I can tell for sure it's one of my all time favourite Christmas scents!



Stay tuned for more holiday posts!



2 comments :

  1. I love TBD and was also treated well to their limited edition items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vanilla collection, the smell is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...